GPS Rock Lab Schedule Use Calendar (Arms B258 & North Mudd B201)
Before using the labs you must schedule a day and time when you want lab access. A Google Calendar can be viewed below showing the availability of the labs. If you have not been safety trained for the lab(s) you will need to be before you can schedule a day and time.
To schedule your lab time send e-mail to: [email protected]. Please indicated the date(s) and time(s), what lab you will be using Arms B258 or North Mudd B201, and what you will be using the lab for (water saw, oil saw, coring machine, small jaw crusher, shatter box, Dremel tool, etc.). Your information will then be confirmed and uploaded on the Google Calendar. Once in the lab remember to follow the rules listed below.
Rules for Lab Use
- No more than a Maximum of 2 people are allowed to work in the lab, with 1 being the preference.
- People need to be spaced 10 feet apart and wearing a mask is required at all times.
- Upon entry one is to wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- No food or drink will be allowed in the lab.
- All touch points are to be wiped down with alcohol hand wipes before and after each use. These touch points include (machine buttons, handles, hammers, knobs, lids, or any part of the equipment that was handled)