Claimed Copyright Infringement
Notices of Claimed Copyright Infringement on a Caltech-hosted website must be in writing and include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, in the case of multiple claims of infringement on one site, a representative list of those works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that should be removed, with sufficient information for Caltech to locate the material.
- Your contact information.
- A statement that you, in good faith, believe use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information contained in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed.
Notices should be sent to:
Associate General Counsel
Caltech 1200 E. California Blvd. M/C 105-87
Pasadena, CA 91125
Email: [email protected]
Claims of alleged infringement will be investigated and handled according to Caltech policy and the law.