S Mudd #1
S Mudd #2
S Mudd #3
- Designated spaces are available by reservation only and may be booked by e-mailing GPS.PatioTables@gps.caltech.edu or completing the reservation form.
- Designated spaces are intended for small groups (10 or smaller) of GPS colleagues (+/- collaborators in other parts of the institute involved in interdivisional research) who don't normally see each other professionally because of current building restrictions, to discuss their research. These spaces are not to be used for teaching, lab groups, socializing, eating, or by the public.
- No more than 10 people at a time may be at any one of these spaces.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 1.5 hours, and at least 1 hour of down time is required between groups.
- Reservations may only be made for Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. or sunset (whichever comes first).
- The names of all participants must be included in the reservation form or booking e-mail.
- All participants must use the Caltech COVID-19 Reporting application to affirm that they have been free of COVID-19 symptoms for the preceding 14 days, and to record locations visited for 15 minutes or more on campus during the course of that work day.
- Users are required to bring their own dry-erase markers and erasers to use the provided marker board.
- Users are to wipe the furniture before and after each use.
Check the calendar below for availability then fill in this form to request a table.
Disinfectant wipes are available on the patio table located by the South Mudd first floor interact room (155 South Mudd). Please make sure to return them when you are done. If you would like to request your own supply contact your building manager.